Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bells Palsy Pictures Before And Afters How Much B12 Did You Take For BELL's PALSY?

How much B12 did you take for BELL's PALSY? - bells palsy pictures before and afters

My friend was diagnosed with paralysis yesterday that Bell (12/15/19), which prescribed steroids, antivirals, and I remember nothing. It will take as prescribed, but I read about things on the B12.

Your doctor is obviously not familiar with the B12 treatment, but it will test today because my friend insisted. How to several milligrams to see improvements? How long the process from?

Our wedding is 4/10/10 and I want to be sure it's better that way. We have no pictures of the engagement, and the sooner it is treated, the better!


As long as there have been improvements in the use of B12, and time to full recovery?


Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment