Sunday, December 27, 2009

Breast Cancer Anemia Anemia And Bone Problems?

Anemia and Bone Problems? - breast cancer anemia

I am a woman of 47 years 5YR Trivial with breast cancer and suffering from diabetes. I had both hips replaced by avascular necrosis.I have undergone a hysterectomy. Back a few months ago and had a degenerative nerve in my back and neck as well as some diabetics neurophray. A recently with more pain in my lower back, neck and right shoulder and arm. I went to my orthopedic Dr. and I am scheduled for a bone scan tomorrow. Even my oncologist and think I'm anemic. I spoke with the nurse on Friday and said he wanted Fushion iron, but not written to freezing orders. Has anyone had similar problems? What is iron? Do you believe that anemia is associated with problems with the bones? VERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment