Sunday, December 13, 2009

Genital Warts South Park Episode Genital Warts, Infection , Apple Cider Vinigar Test, Helpp! Plz!?

Genital warts, infection , apple cider vinigar test, helpp! plz!? - genital warts south park episode

That's about 5 days, I noticed small cuts, and only more like rough skin. Then I noticed vaginal discharge is not difficult, but very few small spots or clusters in it. I went to the doctor and he told me that genital warts or HPV is not just a yeast (infection, however, the typical very thick white could meet). So I decided to try, with the vingar methood cider at home until the results of my own ... Since then I woke up and was in the south and very painful inflated. It seems that even developed an ulcer and it hurts! Anyone else try this, what has happened and what were the results?

0 comments:

Post a Comment