Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Best Way To Remove A Sebaceous Cyst How Much Does It Cost To Have A Sebaceous Cyst Removed?

How much does it cost to have a sebaceous cyst removed? - the best way to remove a sebaceous cyst

I have several sebaceous cysts on the neck for several years. I had checked it from my doctor and he said they were sebaceous and harmless, but I would like removed. Obvoiusly not do insurance for the surgery was so I wonder if anyone experience with this procedure and what it had in terms of cost and recovery would appear time. TIA.

btw .. I have three children, all in an area of 1 square inch in the neck, around my Adam's apple. Perhaps near a discount if I am all three at once?

1 comments:

HK3738 said...

lol No offer of proximity, contact a local surgeon or dermatologist office costs are from one office to another and from region to region. What can remember making a big incision in the same area and eliminate all of them if they decide to retire. and then send a decision to biospy physical pathology and sent a separate cost problem, not all samples, but the operator (surgeons and dermatologists) will decide on several factors, good luck

Post a Comment