Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mother Of The Bride Hats Etiquette - At A Wedding Is It Impolite For Ladies To Remove Their Hats Before The Mother Of The Bride Does?

Etiquette - At a Wedding is it impolite for ladies to remove their hats before the Mother of the Bride does? - mother of the bride hats

Debrett I have a reference work that is fun-day. I just saw your status and there is no mention of this unwritten rule. I would not worry, the judge in doing what the rest of the ladies. There is a problem with the meeting of the hat is where the damn without being asked damaged. Good luck and have fun.

5 comments:

Poison Ivy said...

When I connect my hat, my hat, if the Mafia or not. This is not the head, it's mine.

jlb said...

In fact, I've heard.

chiamaka O said...

No, it is not. What if the mother of the bride will not pull the hat that men do not know when you want? Absolutely not.you are responsible for their actions.

ashtonw0... said...

Location Location Location ... enter a church located immediately ..... outside ... prolly could leave litte more ... Just watch the scene before making a decision .. has more wouldnt ruin your hair is straight?

Felidae said...

I have no idea - but one in particular I care?

Post a Comment