Monday, January 11, 2010

Personalized Photo Invitations So I Have Seen A Ton Of Web Sites That Sell Personalized Photo Invitations For Birthdays And So On. How?

So I have seen a ton of web sites that sell personalized photo invitations for birthdays and so on. How? - personalized photo invitations

I go to school for graphic design. I make my own invitations for my family and friends. I want to buy Invitations Baby Sesame Street, but nowhere to be found, or license rights of pictures and can not get where the images. Examples of such a website and a store with eBay invitations:
http://sweet-n-sassyink.com/catalog.php?item=156

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELMO-SESAME-STREET-Birthday-Party-Invitations-Boy-Girl_W0QQitemZ260374713486QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260374713486&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72% 3A1205 | 66% 3A2 | 65% 3A12 | 39% 3A1 | 240% 3A1318 | 301% 3A0 | 293% 3A1 | 294% 3A50

Does anybody know where and what should I do? I know that these images are copyrighted and all, but of course there is something I can do, even if they do not pay because there are many sites that have them and do not just Sesame Street, but Disney and so on result. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your picture or know anything about graphics, try this ...
No investment gains only!

SHUTTERSTOCK!
Royalty-Free Stock Photos
Shutterstock is the largest subscription agency in the world picture.

• If you want to buy photos or illustrations - you can choose a 25-A-Day subscription brings you 25 downloads per day - 750 per month
• If you want to sell their photos or illustrations - you could be 25 cents each time someone downloads your photos!

Here's the link:

http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=9246 ...

Post a Comment