Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can You Use Normal Nail Polish With Konad How Do You Erase Permanent Marker Off A Zipped Binder.?

How do you erase permanent marker off a zipped binder.? - can you use normal nail polish with konad

So I bought a Zip file for my first day at school.
I did not know he could not do because of the noise they use. My friend told me that only.
And I wrote my name on it with a Sharpie (permanent)
I can not be removed.
(I must return to a normal folder)
I tried to
Solvent
Alcohol
Eraser
Hairspray
Water,

It's more or less
and I think he can not lose!
Please help!

2 comments:

JonasLov... said...

Try A Tide To Go Pen They are miracle workers!

Whitnee said...

I've personally never heard a school zipper binder or dismiss, the case, just because they make the noise they. Now, book jackets tights, a completely different story. Anyhoo, have you anything that you can change a permanent marker set attempted. My suggestion is to just take your wallet to school, your friend may not know what they are talking about. And if by some miracle they are correct, go to the dollar store and buy a simple ... No, not the cold, but in 10 years, also looks after 10 days, regardless of your file as follows ... Doodle to your heart with Sharpies and make their own style.

Post a Comment