Saturday, February 20, 2010

Neck Cancer More Condition_symptoms What Does It Mean When An Interviewer Says That She Doesn't Have Any More Questions For You...?

What does it mean when an interviewer says that she doesn't have any more questions for you...? - neck cancer more condition_symptoms

Aside from the obvious questions that has nothing to do .. Recently I have when, in an interview at a large company (which has succeeded in Round 3 of an interview for a position on skin cancer, but were not selected and invited me to speak with head and neck, because it is better ) for my purposes. I told him that I interviewed with the company before and in my view was that the conversation is good .. one, that only lasted 25 minutes (this was different at that time 45 and was questioned intensely for the same job / different dept). I simply asked 2 How to deal with this situation? S and a few of my previous experiences. So, do not give me a business card, but said id hear again sooner or human resources. What are my chances on third interview? He cut ta. interview is broken, you knew I was not the right candidate, or because it is clear FIT / see for the position that I've taken with other qualified? Does this happen to anyone and no positive results? Ideas or advice would be appreciated

1 comments:

bull_roo... said...

I suspect that either cut their hair because she felt were wrong or that's just making his own way - with just a few things and make a decision about this (and perhaps the time was based running). This could be a bad thing or simply be neutral - but hey, you know very soon, so do not worry.

Post a Comment