Saturday, February 6, 2010

Top 10 Cowboy Phrases Top Ten Wild West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That Damned Gay Cowboy Movie (Brokeback Mountai

Top Ten Wild West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That Damned Gay Cowboy Movie (Brokeback Mountai - top 10 cowboy phrases

1. "I take the pump you Fulla!

2. "Give me a tough one, boy!"

3. "Do not worry --- I have been in difficult places.

4. "Hello, comrade.

5. You stay here while I sneak behind. "

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Stop!" Now move your hand, too slow reeeal.

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Spread of Nice, I'm home!"

10. "Vaquero ride '!

20 comments:

douglas b said...

"Get off your horse and drink the milk"
"Go ahead punk. Make my day"

muzit said...

hahaha safe for you, that man

ian g said...

You forgot to take the city and so on shooting until the Sheriff

pay said...

Although

Im_Liver... said...

THT funny movie, but it was great, and Jake Gyllenhaal is HOT!

a m said...

was better than me;)
see below

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

khayne66... said...

Missed Yee

khayne66... said...

Missed Yee

Drop a heart, break a name said...

What about "you feel lucky punk? LOL

ஐAldaஐ said...

OK, you need to cite ¸, ø ¤º°`°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ¤º°`°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ¤ º ° City Slickers "when you're traveling and singing .. . EM EM EM Roll Roll Roll'' ', has to keep puppies ... my son is inflated ar'se ... ... .... Ah 'em head Rawhide and Move' em out. ¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ¤º°`°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø º°`°º¤ ø, ¸ "

jfmm said...

LOL. Love it! I published some time ago because I thought it was funny. It is not yet! LOL.

Thanks for the laugh and have a great day!

zagiimak... said...

My friend told me that it was "Bareback Mountain".

school_g... said...

You're right

markhatt... said...

"Get off your horse and drink the semen"

executio... said...

Yup, a gay cowboy tells the other? "Who gets the answer" Yes "

JAM123 said...

Very good. "
10/10. "

the trotter said...

I'll never see in a position to films of John Wayne in the same light
very funny, ha, ha, ha

always laughing/still smilin said...

other 1 10/10 DG

Dont You Just Love It said...

absolutely fucking hilarious

chris/cu... said...

PMSL good 10/10

Post a Comment